Download a copy of the sample course outline.
One day training course
2. ISDA® documentation architecture.
3. Types of Transactions covered by the ISDA Master Agreement.
4. In depth review of the provisions of the 2002 ISDA Master Agreement including its Schedule.
5. Matters for credit approval
Cross Default/cross acceleration
Requests for the unilateral disapplication of Credit Event Upon Merger
Additional Termination Events
Section 10(a) and political risk
6. What happens if a deal is done and the Master Agreement is not signed?
7. Main differences between the 1992 ISDA Master Agreement and the 2002 ISDA Master Agreement.
8. An examination of the Institution's own ISDA® Master Agreement Schedule if required.
9. Practical negotiation exercise.
Training is charged at an agreed rate plus Value Added Tax.
Delegates are required to bring their own copies of the 2002 ISDA® Master Agreement.