Download a copy of the sample course outline.
One day training course
2. ISDA® documentation architecture.
3.Types of Transactions covered by the ISDA® Master Agreement and its Schedule.
4. Basic Structure of the ISDA® Master Agreement and its Schedule.
5. An in depth review of all Sections of the ISDA® Master Agreement.
6. Matters for credit approval.
Cross Default/cross acceleration
Requests for the unilateral disapplication of Credit Event Upon Merger
Additional Termination Events
Section 10(a) and political risk
7. What happens if a deal is done and the Master Agreement is not signed.
8. Main differences between the 1992 ISDA® Master Agreement and the 2002 ISDA® Master Agreement.
9. An examination of the Institution's own ISDA® Master Agreement Schedule if required.
10. Practical exercise.
Training is charged at an agreed daily rate plus Value Added Tax.
Delegates are requied to bring their own copies of the 1992 ISDA® Master Agreement.